Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys...

PSX GPU OGL/D3D/Soft driver January 05, 2002 Version 1.56
PSX GPU MesaGL Linux driver January 05, 2002 Version 1.56
PSX CDR ASPI / IOCTL driver January 05, 2002 Version 1.9
PSX SPU DSound Audio driver January 05, 2002 Version 1.14
PSX SPU OSS Audio Linux driver January 05, 2002 Version 1.14

Says it all I think :)

Mainly bug fixes throughout, haven't had a chance to test them out yet.

All of course are retrievable from Pete's Page :)

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,194 Posts
Thanks for the news!

Pete Rocks!

p/s i hope i have a programming lecturer like Pete! ( to tell the truth, most of the programming lectuerer i have met so far suck, a good book teaching programming language is far better than them. :/ )

G

·
Thanks for the info Ben. I got the GPU and SPU plugins from NGEmu but I did not see the CD Rom plugin, so when you mentioned it, I headed on over to Pete's page to grab it as well.
Just imagine, all these new plugins, and a new beta of ePSXe to test them with. I'm in Heaven!:love: :love: :love: :love:
sinceely,
sx/amiga

·
I'm in despair!
3,443 Posts
Originally posted by sxamiga
Thanks for the info Ben. I got the GPU and SPU plugins from NGEmu but I did not see the CD Rom plugin, so when you mentioned it, I headed on over to Pete's page to grab it as well.
Just imagine, all these new plugins, and a new beta of ePSXe to test them with. I'm in Heaven!:love: :love: :love: :love:
sinceely,
sx/amiga
Yeah, I also noticed it a while ago. I send Bobbi a PM, don't think he saw that yet. :)

[]s Badaro

·
King of the Maggots
4,386 Posts
welll well well.... you're right....

so the readme 1st file is wrong,.... sigh* I will have to upload the .zip these days, (too lazy to do it now,,,,)

hey, have you downloaded your plugins yet?

if so..... goto my thread...... OK?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.