Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great release! I didn't try it yet, but I've read the readmes, and it seems that this version simply r0ckz! Easter eggs, uhuuh! I'm at university now, oh no, I can't try it yet. Post your impressions here.

S

·
0 Posts
Pete is fantastic. I can't wait to try his new plugins, maybe now Army Men 3D will display correctly. Again, simply fantastic and versatile. GPU Plugins, SPU Plugin, and CD Rom Plugin w/ working speed limiter. Way to go!:D
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
83 Posts
I hope Pete includes in the future, something as the Lewpy plugin:)
A button to copy the information of the computer and of all the options of the plugin and of the emulator;)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Umm... I'm ignorant. What is an Easter Egg and why is it special? I mean in the case of Pete's plugin. I know about the holiday of Easter.

S

·
0 Posts
an easter egg is a hidden surprise (usually something funny) in a program...

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Boooo!!!! Pete's plugin's suck! Boooo!!! (hehe, someone has to hate ;) ) No, but seriously Pete's Plugins are the best/fastest. Keep up the good work! :p

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Pete's plugin is the best since it is the only plugin that i can use :)
and luckily give me the optimum performance...
Simply amazing!!!Works really great!!!
And i do not exercise...at all !!!!
I am a slim figure again!!!;)

S

·
0 Posts
I found the Easter Egg. It is cool. If you want to locate it, all I can tell you is read the docs that come w/the plugins. There is a clue in there. The new plugins are simply fantastic, unfortuneately, Army Men 3D still isn't fixed. But, oh well, it isn't that big of a deal.
Pete, I'll post a screen shot of Army Men 3D and you can see what it is doing. Maybe you can figure out what the problem is. Great new Plugins.:D
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
551 Posts
guys...guys...have you tried Pete's 1.50 plugins with any Winning Eleven series??? because on my spec, WE series only work perfect on Pete's 1.39 plugins and the later versions just don't run as it should be...when i tried 1.50, when the ball is upside the field, it run perfect, good speed but when the ball is downside, woohooww....what a slowdown...so, any suggestions of configurations should i make?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts