Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does work Pete's OpenGL work "normal" for anyone in Chrono Cross?

The game runs fine in Direct 3D but OpenGL is a bit faster but OpenGL has a bug.............

whenever I'm in a battle and one of my characters run up to attack and enemy...the screen flashes of the character running at the enemy......and when u attack it keeps flashing....until they return to there spots.....

any have this problem before

I have a geforce 2 with the newest drivers

Direct 3D and Software don't do this problem.......

And Another problem I found was anytime the screen get wavy u can't see anything except the very bottom of the screen (happens ex. Back in the past at Lucca's burning house..)

and the only solution I found to this problem is use the software plug-in but software...is too ugly for me......

anybody know how to make it work in OpenGL or Direct3D (what do I do? to fix)

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
For the 2nd problem, just enable full vram primitives and that will fix it albeit very slowly. As for the flashing, I'm not familiar with that, can you post your opengl configuration?

·
Registered
874 Posts
whenever I'm in a battle and one of my characters run up to attack and enemy...the
screen flashes of the character running at the enemy......and when u attack it keeps
flashing
Maybe you mean that small motion blur effect that sometimes happen in a CC battle? Try setting the "Framebuffer textures" to black...

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I recommend setting the framebuffer textures to gfx card buffer, and you probably should drop off-screen drawing to standard or enhanced, extended is just plain unnecessary here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts