Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does work Pete's OpenGL work "normal" for anyone in Chrono Cross?

The game runs fine in Direct 3D but OpenGL is a bit faster but OpenGL has a bug.............

whenever I'm in a battle and one of my characters run up to attack and enemy...the screen flashes of the character running at the enemy......and when u attack it keeps flashing....until they return to there spots.....

any have this problem before

I have a geforce 2 with the newest drivers

Direct 3D and Software don't do this problem.......

And Another problem I found was anytime the screen get wavy u can't see anything except the very bottom of the screen (happens ex. Back in the past at Lucca's burning house..)

and the only solution I found to this problem is use the software plug-in but software...is too ugly for me......

anybody know how to make it work in OpenGL or Direct3D (what do I do? to fix)

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
whenever I'm in a battle and one of my characters run up to attack and enemy...the
screen flashes of the character running at the enemy......and when u attack it keeps
flashing
Maybe you mean that small motion blur effect that sometimes happen in a CC battle? Try setting the "Framebuffer textures" to black...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.