Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In all of pete's plugins(except Soft and Open GL), i get a black box around background art and some characters(such as MK Trilogy). What's up with that? I did check that "black box vanish" thing, but it just blends colors into the box. I have a 233MMX, 32MB RAM, and ATI 3D Rage Pro II+ video card. I know, not too great, but everything else works fine. So, anybody got any help?

· Registered
5,568 Posts
Originally posted by flatbush27
In all of pete's plugins(except Soft and Open GL), i get a black box around background art and some characters(such as MK Trilogy). What's up with that? I did check that "black box vanish" thing, but it just blends colors into the box. I have a 233MMX, 32MB RAM, and ATI 3D Rage Pro II+ video card. I know, not too great, but everything else works fine. So, anybody got any help?
Try setting the colors to drivers default in gpu settings.Usually black box problem is more prominent with nickks plugin.you may also try upgrading your graphics card drivers.

edit* ok I just found out in one of the older threads this problem with another member.switching the drivers solved it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.