Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
if you haven't seen it, go to FPSE's forum and you'll see Pete's discussion about "the BEST and MOST compatible emulator"

http://fpse.emuunlim.com/

it's kinda funny how they keep trying to defend themselves, and fail, IMO...

clarification: i dont mean the WHOLE fpse team, just a specifc few people were discussing. unless their opinions represent their whole team, which i doubt...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Originally posted by Adair
Hopefully with time, the FPSE team will see things from another perspective.
I wonder the FPSE team (or just someone in the team) fully understand what's happening?!

Yet they speak such as everyone was against them because they just say their emulator "The best and most compatible". They didn't feel any problem from this sentence (they're Italian I know, maybe something wrong about interpretation). But what I see is they try to express their feeling on the other side:

"Other PSX Emulator was less compatible and not as good as us!"

I'm angry about this, I think Pete and others emulation fans have the same feeling. I hope that they KNOW the exact problem was! Not about the emulator, emulator did nothing wrong, actually is someone's attitude.

Sorry for my bad english, english was not my native language :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
.... and they surely need a better webmaster, one who knows what to post, and when to post it. Seems like most of the s**t happening comes from their website updates all the time.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Well, Pete could always change his plugin so it would no longer work with FPSE, but that would be horribly petty and nasty, plus the only people it would harm are the users of FPSE...
Although, i'd do it cos i'm an evil b*stard :) :p

BOB

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
johnsonlam,
your avatar is cool! did you make it? i love karateka...
let's hope Pete's the guy on the left :D

S

·
0 Posts
I think the FPSE team should "Wake up and smell the coffee". If they want more people to try their emulator and to write compatable plugins for it, etc. They should watch what they say. Otherwise people will get disgusted w/them and never give the emu a chance. Pete was perfectly right in what he said and hopefully the FPSE team will learn something from it. But I doubt it. As Bugs Bunny said "Dat guy(s) never listens."
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 9 of 9 Posts