Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay Pete........!....thanks for looking at our requests and fulfilling them.........!U know what I mean...........!

BEEEEE ELLLLLLLLL UUUUUUUUUUUU ARRRRRRRRRRRRR
BLUR..........hehe............?

Hey man the blur is awsome.....simply awsome........but damn slow........can U give it some more speed.....?
Well that would be a request.........?

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
Pete Read this ...........Please.......!
Ok, done

thanks for looking at our requests and fulfilling them
Well, looking doesn't hurt... but now for the 'fulfilling' part:

Hey man the blur is awsome.. can U give it some more speed.....?
Simple answer: no :)

Well that would be a request.........?
Sure... one I don't fulfill ;)

most of the speed decrease is not caused by my little blur filter func... that one is very fast!

the major bottleneck is reading and writing the screen data from/to the gfx card buffer. So
if you want to have a faster blur effect, well, mail to nVidia, and tell them your request...
if you are very, very lucky, they will fulfill it, ehehe :)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Pete, I'm curious to know if the GF3 will be able to do a faster blur with its infinite FX engine. I know you probably haven't had a chance to play with one(I haven't either...yet), but just wondering if you know how much, if any, an emu could take advantage of all those effects.

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SO i have to contact nVidia..........bullshit.........they won't listen to any of my shit

·
Registered
416 Posts
I always get 60fps with the blur effect. But what's up with the slowdown caused by FVP. I got 100-250fps without fps limiter with FVP, but games will slowdown on certain scenes with fps limiter on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts