Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
yea http://pbernert.com/ is pete's site (I started the thread noted in the second post) he moved to it from the other one several years before he disappeared
The home-t one was his persoianlly web page he was using when he started coding the plugin

·
Seasoned ePSXe User
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah thx all. I have had that link as Pete's site for years now and just recently was cleaning all my old bookmarks and noticed it was a domain holder/sale page. Got the link you posted dpence and updated the bookmark. Nostalgia gets more important as you get older and even an old web page can trigger it.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
heck for all we know Pete could have gotten a job with Sony and was forced to drop out (like Randy Lindon at the end of Bleem)

·
Super Moderator
13,069 Posts
I doubt this happened, but it wouldnt surprise me more people did. Now that backward compatibility has become vitally important to put back old products ln sale again and build digital libraries whose ownership transfers across generations, joining the devil is a natural career evolution path. As long as it doesnt hurt hobbyist emulation naturally...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts