Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know, I've been thinking (I know, it's painful). What motivates people like us to sit around on the weekends and post. And then I realized that I do it because I'm trying to get rid of a writer's block so I can get on with my paper. What about you guys?

·
r|bb|t
531 Posts
Well... Today I had a very boring day, only did boring things to do and now it's 10PM and I'm tired... well... let's see if there's anything nice to do! Talk! :p
I guess I need some attention too, the girl I like is in love and today i saw her kissing her new boyfriend all happy so i'm kinda depressed and at least here I can get some attention! ;)

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Felipe
Well... Today I had a very boring day, only did boring things to do and now it's 10PM and I'm tired... well... let's see if there's anything nice to do! Talk! :p
I guess I need some attention too, the girl I like is in love and today i saw her kissing her new boyfriend all happy so i'm kinda depressed and at least here I can get some attention! ;)
Well, felipe, be glad to know that as of right now, while noone else's here, you're the center of attention!!! Don't step out of the limelight...WE WANT YOU!!!

·
r|bb|t
531 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
Well, felipe, be glad to know that as of right now, while noone else's here, you're the center of attention!!! Don't step out of the limelight...WE WANT YOU!!!
LOL!!! :rofl:
I may be the center of attention for you because we've been talking for almost an hour! :D
Btw... are we the only ones online here? heheh

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I'm here now..... just got back from essay research :spy:

To get back on-topic ( :rofl: ), my motivation of being in the boards is actually just to chat with people :)

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

LOL!!! :rofl:
I may be the center of attention for you because we've been talking for almost an hour! :D
Btw... are we the only ones online here? heheh
I saw Kai's light light up. Be prepared for company!!

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by kairi00
I'm here now..... just got back from essay research :spy:

To get back on-topic ( :rofl: ), my motivation of being in the boards is actually just to chat with people :)
me, Kai. The last time I've actually had an emulator problem was a month ago, but I still visit this site on a daily basis. Speaking of essays, I'm currently writing a resume for applying to Georgia's Governor's Honors Program. It's hell, I tell ya.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
me, Kai. The last time I've actually had an emulator problem was a month ago, but I still visit this site on a daily basis. Speaking of essays, I'm currently writing a resume for applying to Georgia's Governor's Honors Program. It's hell, I tell ya.
Man... you're smart, *and* got musical talent, *and* got a hot soulmate, *and* the leader of the tranny club.... is there anything that you CAN'T do??? ;)

[edit] and I haven't had any emu problems for the longest time..... my last question was probably when I had 100 posts or something :p

·
r|bb|t
531 Posts
funny... it's an emulation board and ppl come here to chat (or to get some attention ;) )
I haven't had a emu problem in some time too... but I still come here to chat (these off-topic boards rulz! ;) )

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Well in my case I have to be online in order to login to the applied maths server in order to do any work. Thus I usually have a browser window running at the same time.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by kairi00

Man... you're smart, *and* got musical talent, *and* got a hot soulmate, *and* the leader of the tranny club.... is there anything that you CAN'T do??? ;)

[edit] and I haven't had any emu problems for the longest time..... my last question was probably when I had 100 posts or something :p
ermmm...I said 'applying'. Doesn't mean I'll get in. Music talent...you should see a kid in my class. He is the only reason why my school's jazz band came third nationwide in the Ellington Competition last year. He had a twenty minute solo, played with Wynton Marsales, won best soloist, and is the first chair Tenor Sax of Georgia's All State Band. Incredible kid. Even if he's only five feet three. NOw there's music talent. No agruement with three and four...:evil:

·
r|bb|t
531 Posts
Originally posted by Nightmare

I understand ur feeling.......... :cry: :cry: :cry:
bah... i'm not that sad, i mean, i always knew that was going to happen... :(
but it's impossible to act normally after this... :sad:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

bah... i'm not that sad, i mean, i always knew that was going to happen... :(
but it's impossible to act normally after this... :sad:
I know. That's when the obsessive obsession with Chicken McNuggest phase of life began to kick in. Too bad you weren't here before I reached 700 posts. Should've seen my title, given by Bgnome.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
It looks like with a little more support from Ryos this thread too can reach 'lonely night","if you are female" standards. ;)

Felipe and everyone else if you loose your g/f dont worry ,Life goes on .You ought to know life is a war where you have to loose everyday but still continue to fight.

Trying to bringing it back to topic now.I post here to know about all the possibilities in emulation,to help the guys & gals with their problems and lately sometimes for fun too. :D

·
r|bb|t
531 Posts
Oh my god...
I love chicken mcnuggets! am I gonna get addicted to it if I dont find another girl???? :eyes:
Now i'm curious! What was your title? :p

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
I know. That's when the obsessive obsession with Chicken McNuggest phase of life began to kick in. Too bad you weren't here before I reached 700 posts. Should've seen my title, given by Bgnome.
hmmm..i have been having nugget cravings..too bad everything in boston is overcharged

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh my god...
I love chicken mcnuggets! am I gonna get addicted to it if I dont find another girl???? :eyes:
Now i'm curious! What was your title? :p
First it was 'Guess What I've Being Doing...', and then 'Got McNuggets?'. The answer to your question is yes.

>Prafall
Dr. Love...:wink:

·
r|bb|t
531 Posts
Originally posted by prafull
It looks like with a little more support from Ryos this thread too can reach 'lonely night","if you are female" standards. ;)

Felipe and everyone else if you loose your g/f dont worry ,Life goes on .You ought to know life is a war where you have to loose everyday but still continue to fight.
Yeah...
Well, as i sad previously, i'm not that sad cuz i knew this was coming and i was kinda prepared!
btw... she wasnt my girlfriend... just almost :p

Gk: :rofl:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts