Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is anyone able to run persona 4 completely fine? I have problems with the audio being slow in any dialogue it seems. Its not much but its noticeable.

All videos run slow as does the audio but they are in sync. I'm using the plugins that come with the newest stable install of pcsx2.

I guess I'm asking what are the setting you are using to get to run perfect.

EDIT: I know that during any video it drops to 40 fps from its normal 60 so... any help would be nice

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
I was able to get some decent results here on my laptop. My specs are in my signature.

The problem seems to be stemming mostly from the audio plugins. Use ZeroSPU2 with 'Time Scaling' turned on and everything else turned off.

Under Speedhacks, turn everything off. You can use 1.5x Cyle Rate if you like. (anything higher gave me problems)

Under CPU, do not use frame skipping of any kind! You can turn on the frame limiter. (If I leave it off, the game runs 70 - 90 fps)

As a side note, conversations do occasionally skip, but these settings seem to iron out most of the problems for me. If you still get low fps, try setting native mode or use a lower internal resolution in GSDX's configuration. (I had to run native)

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
Colorful floor? Can you post a screenshot and list what graphics plugin you are using as well as its settings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.