Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently found my new love :p Photography! So I created this thread for you guys to showcase you're own Photo's Digital or 35mm (or whatever else) :) Also it would be neat to tell what was the original size if you did indeed resize the photo and also the camera you used to shoot.

I'll start us off with a few pics I took today.

*Resized from 2592x1944 to 1280x960
*Taken with Pentax Optio 555 (5Mega Pixel) Digital Camera

·
[Insert Ad Here]
333 Posts
Damn nice shots Razor. :thumb: Probably use the sky shots for my wallpaper. :D

·
Registered
496 Posts
Here's some photos I took a couple months ago when I got my digital camera (resized for your viewing, and bandwidth, pleasure). This is at, or close to where I work in the summer.
- Modem

P.S. The one pic of the guy in there is named Bob Ballard. Posting him for bragging rights, hehe ;). He is the person who discovered the Titanic (not kidding) at the bottom of the sea. He's such a awesome guest. :)
- Modem

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks zman :) Hehe, I was hoping mine would be good enough for someone to wanna use them for a wallpaper :D

What do you do Modem1? That place looks beautiful ;)

·
Nobody Knows Him
526 Posts
well, i have taken some pictures too,

It is from i museum of World War 2 :p

·
Registered
496 Posts
I work at a Ranch called rlazys (http://www.rlazys.com). A place I've worked at last and this summer. The season is only another 2 weeks longer though, and I'm heading home on the 5th of October, but it's a fun place (fairly boring), but we have wireless this year, which kinda makes stuff even better. :)
- Modem

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds fun :)

Hey Stif, Where are those taken from?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Yeah, it is occasionally. Though there's way too much 80's music on in the kitchen at any time (that's where I work). It gets a bit old, but the lady's are nice. :)
- Modem

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Wowzers, you guys have some talent (especially you RB..) oO

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Yeah good pictures RB. Today I was near the Calgary International Airport at sunset, if I only had a kick ass camera at the time... The sun shining through partial cloud and the middle of downtown. It was very nice :)

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
ah yes, very good idea for a thread RB :)

here are a few. they were all taken with my sony DSC-P8 at 1.2 megapixels (small..i know. i can do 3.2 but i have a lot of crappy pics i dont want to take up that much size, so i take em all at 1.2), except for the fisheye picture. that one is just thrown in for jollies.

cat pictures: this is my cat rico. i love this guy, he is absolutely gorgeous.
picture of me: look in my glasses. i just love the part with my hand sticking out :)
others: the sun one is my backyard next to our dying willow tree. the last one i really really like....

look at the tomato picture. notice the shriveled up orange tomato in the top right.

just kidding, it's an old deflated balloon, tee hee

·
Nobody Knows Him
526 Posts
>>Hey Stif, Where are those taken from?

Well, it's from a museum i Norway, i have this project going on in my class about The Second World War, so we went to a museum i Rakkestad (it's an town i Norway, next to my city) the museum was called Hjemmefrontsmuseumet. <- a long word ;)

·
Registered
416 Posts
meeeow ^^
how cute hushy ^______^

the tiger got knocked down by a car at the beginning of 2002 :cry: ...
the black is still alive ^^

·
Registered
40 Posts
this is a flying stone :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
resized from 2272 x 1704 to 1024 x 768

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cool cat hushy :) Nice 'Tomato' :D

·
Administrator
8,200 Posts
Modem1 i hope you dont mind if i took one of you picture and enhanced it. I found this image very nice and it seemed kind of weird. nway heres what i did with Photoshop. hope you dont mind if i use this for a class work?

edit: hmm....just noticed i kinda screwed up the blue sky...
(ohh and by the way, for my class we need to enhance images ;) thought this one was good)

edit2 : added v3

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
Ricci said:
resized from 2272 x 1704 to 1024 x 768
wow the second one is really cool :D

Cool cat hushy Nice 'Tomato'
thanks! i posted that on my LJ (livejournal :p ) like this:

check out the shriveled tomato in our backyard...

[picture]

nah just ****ing with you, it's a balloon
and sooo many people ate it up and were telling me "holy crap you totally got me believing it was a messed up tomato!"

1 - 20 of 47 Posts