Next Generation Emulation banner

5321 - 5339 of 5341 Posts

·
niku
1,435 Posts
It is so Strange that I am not able to get to Page 267 :(

I drew it this Sunday. For the first time I've been able to finish a Digital artwork (from scratch to finish) in a single day. :D

·
Meow Meow Meow
1,391 Posts
Woops I think I forgot to post the finished collabro piece.

EDIT - Not the actual finished one with correct proportions, but the one that's available to the public. The real printed version with proper text was sent to the band.

Reactions: Hard core Rikki

·
Meow Meow Meow
1,391 Posts
Not exactly artwork, but I did train the upscaling model. So here's my dream representation of a Last Blade remaster:

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,687 Posts
I prefer snk's pixel art (it has so much charm) but it would sure be nice to have graphics like these as an option.

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,078 Posts
Ahhhh, I lost the connection between the two places, hahahaha!
Love your cooking pics :)
I really like to cook and is one of my hobbies... btw my daughter loves to draw and has started drawing anime stuff recently. I show her your stuff and she is really impressed. I recently bought her a drawing tablet too but will get her something better later on.

·
代言人
7,183 Posts
I am delighted that I can provide some motivation for others to approach art!
I have no regret on any of my investment in my tablets. I started with Wacom Intuos 3, and I now have an Wacom Cintiq 13HD.
I really want to get the Cintiq 21, but I need to justify more on replacing my 13HD, which is still in perfect condition after 5+ years.

I love cooking too! but I am putting more time on drawing since the pandemic started...

5321 - 5339 of 5341 Posts