Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1. Sky in outdoor areas look messed up.

2. Spycam and NightVision goggles don't work. Makes some sections almost unplayable.

I've played the game for about an hour and those are the glitches I've found so far. My system specs are overkill for PJ64.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Well actually in N64 emulation probably what needs the most work is the GPU plugins.

Maybe if Pete would make a GPU plugin for PJ64 heh

Neah I don't think he even likes N64 emulation. But it sure would be nice to have a GPU plugin for PJ64 with all the options Pete's plugins have and advanced as they are :)

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
6,122 Posts
Originally posted by saulin
Well actually in N64 emulation probably what needs the most work is the GPU plugins.

Maybe if Pete would make a GPU plugin for PJ64 heh

Neah I don't think he even likes N64 emulation. But it sure would be nice to have a GPU plugin for PJ64 with all the options Pete's plugins have and advanced as they are :)
really?
I think that a jabo´s psx plugin would be better ^^

·
Registered
158 Posts
n64 is much more complex than a psx to emulate, even the psx was a much more kick-ass system. the saturn was also hard to emulate, and no one has successfully done it to the extent of the other consoles. wat jabo has done is revolutionary. hes been able to get games like majora mask working so well that only the smallest of gfx issues become an issue. perfect dark is ****ing hard to do....same with conker........and jet force gemeni, and diddy kong racing. plus theres hardly any documentation on the n64. i dont think there was any on sound.....which is wat make azimar, zilmar and jabo genius'........psx had documentation (not saying its esay to emulate), but without documentation u hav to practically encode the whole system. and thats a tough job. 1964 will eventually be the most technical due to its newly added 32-bit core (this is wats used in ultraHLE) and although this doesnt add to compatibility it means games like mario will run more accurately.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.