Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rest of the game seems to work fine (only at the beginning), but when use camspy or IR goggles, get weird graphic problems, regardless of plug-in. The camspy either is completely dark or has some weird color splash, and IR has frozen unknown image. Using ATI Radeon 9700, 1 GB RAM, Pentium 4, latest Direct X. Is there a special plug-in and/or setting to deal with the problem? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
there is, its the glide64 plugin, find the latest plugin and the wrapper for it, i know there is a wrapper included but there is a better one out there, still even though the effects work perfectly expect performance issues, i had a similar system and i noticed minor lag as long as you try and experiment the different version of glide 64 and wrappers designed for it otherwise enjoy the effects at 1 fps

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I used glide64, and it does work somewhat, but causes massive lag. Any recommended settings and wrappers to get around the lag? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
i can remember which combination provided the best resullts (i havent used the emulator for six months now) but ill post my current ones (when i try them out which may take a while) if they run as they did before

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
there is, its the glide64 plugin, find the latest plugin and the wrapper for it, i know there is a wrapper included but there is a better one out there, still even though the effects work perfectly expect performance issues, i had a similar system and i noticed minor lag as long as you try and experiment the different version of glide 64 and wrappers designed for it otherwise enjoy the effects at 1 fps

err the Glide wrapper that comes with glide64 is made specifically for glide64

There is NO better wrapper for it.

Zeckinsacks is better for glide games though.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
...Zeckinsacks Glide wrapper is a general purpose glide wrapper, however it isn't optimised for Glide64

1 - 9 of 9 Posts