Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hear that this game is impossible to emulate, well, as of now at least...Anyone know a way to play this great game? (other than a 64:p)

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I'm unsure but I think i read some news about a N64-Emu being able to play that. I'll go and look which it was.

*update*: Apollo is supposed to work with Perfect Dark but I it hasn't been released yet.

B

·
0 Posts
Ehh yeah ... moved the thread here as it fits better here I guess.

If Apollo will actually ever play it in a released version ... let's hope ;)

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Look, give it a rest will ya? The next version of the emulators will be out when the respective authors bloody well feel that it is at a respectable level to be worth a release. And if they set a release date in all likelihood you'd see it posted on various news sites, not to mention very likely on their own webpages. Have some patience and sit back and relax. Cup o' tea maybe.

·
piece of cake
146 Posts
After the release from 1964 and Apollo Perfect Dark should be emulated. But i think we´ve to wait until PJ 1.4 is released to get the newest Jabo Dircet3D Plugin which will be needed ?!

·
Registered
158 Posts
has anyone tried perfect dark on apollo or 1964 with 1.3. its quite funny, loads of gfx errors, but u can see that on the core it is playable (u can hear the sound emulated perfectly).

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK, gerbilcannon, chill out...god damn. Anyways, looks like we will have to wait for PJ 1.4 to play Perfect Dark. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts