Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I am having some problems. I have d/l PCSX2 0.8.1 and also the P.E.O.P.S. CDVD 1.2 plugin and then configured it to run on the CD drive I have inserted the CD into. I have also tried every setting that is offered in the plugin but everytime I try to run the CD the emu kicks back a "Error opening CDVD Plugin". What is this error and how do I fix it. I have checked the config guide but not much is said in it about this problem. When I replace the version of peops cdvd with on from Pete's site I get a dll version error. I have been doing emulation for awhile now and Im pretty good at figuring things out on my own. I would appreciate any help someone could give me. Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, I've got the same problem..
More or less, I've heard about the great job done on PCSX2 0.8.1 three hours ago and I've checked all.
The emulator works perfectly on CDVDnull, but with Peops..

[EDIT] I've installed ForceASPI and I've been able to start GT4 Prologue! The problem is that it runs very very slowly, not only the game itself but also Sony PS2 titles.
What could be the problem? Slow DVD reading speed? Some other adjustments?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
didn't know that anything I posted was a breach of the rules. As far as I know I only asked if others had the same error and how they fixed it. I didn't direct my question toward anyone or complain about anything.

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
HarielA4 said:
didn't know that anything I posted was a breach of the rules. As far as I know I only asked if others had the same error and how they fixed it. I didn't direct my question toward anyone or complain about anything.
he meant Dav not you :) he was complaining about his game running too slowly.

but have a search of the forums, im sure this one has been answered somewhere, search for

Error opening CDVD Plugin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.