Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well. i need suggestions on songs to get.
the kinda songs i like are.. jet - look what youve done or RHCP - scar tissue. slower stuff like that. so if u have suggestions for songs to get please let me kno :)

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
yeah....that Jet song is a good one

my recommendations are Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Lostprophets - I Don't Know, and Saliva - Razor's Edge

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
You might want to check out Rasmus - Time to Burn, Three Days Grace (anything by them!), Hoobastank (their older albums are more to my liking, but their new one is good also), and definately Green Day as Kirby suggested ;)

·
Registered
139 Posts
God.... Like, thats not Alternative! Those songs are really really pop-punky, but if you like them Ive got a few suggestions: Muse - Time Is Running Out, Muse - Hysteria, actually you should check out their new album - it really rocks (I like Muse :p). And if you want real Alternative stuff, take a look at bands like Sonic Youth (Stereo Sanctity, Green Light, Death To Our Friends, etc'), or Pavement (Mother Mary, Box Elder, etc').....

·
Registered
184 Posts
Yes, def check out the Muse cd. Same for Hoobastank. Also try Story of The Year, Yellowcard, Lost Prophets, and that's all I can think of at the moment. Once I figure out where my mp3s are I'll have some more.

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the replies :) ill check out these songs. the thing is im reaaally picky when it comes to this type of music. so hopefully ill like them :)

·
Banned
118 Posts
Staind - Price To Play
Rage Against The Machine - Know Your Enemy
Chevelle - The Red
Cold - Stupid Girl

Umm...The rest of my list is heavy metal, so...Yeah...Sorry man

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
I'm more into metal as well, but you might want to check out Snow Patrol. I have only one song of them named Run, and I like it a lot. I think it's in the same line as other bands mentioned here.

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Dave Grohl taking the piss outta Creed with his rendition of 'With Arms Wide Open'

·
Registered
29 Posts
My recommendation is GREEN DAY Wake Me Up When September Ends and Good Riddance, These songs are great if you like slow stuff
Green Day 4ever!!!!!!!!!

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
I recommend not to revive old threads ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.