Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well guess what, now that napster's trying to fix up the database, nobody can't download anything. People who download will get this: incomplete! [Re...:confused: .
I wonder how fucking long it's going to take to fix up the database:mad: shit man shit:dead:

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Napster is dead(not really but doesn't have any interest now).

·
Registered
513 Posts
Be aware that AudioGalaxy has some spywear that it installs, but it's easily defeated. Just run AdAware after installing it (but be sure to be disconnected from the Internet while you do it), reboot, and let it remove the remainder of the files it finds.

·
Registered
215 Posts
You know, during the school year, a lot of my classmates used AG on the school's network. One of the good things about AG is that you can run it on a network without hacking into it. Quite useful, too.

WinMX runs like Gnutella, but it's easier. You can get roms there. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Originally posted by firestarter
You know, during the school year, a lot of my classmates used AG on the school's network. One of the good things about AG is that you can run it on a network without hacking into it. Quite useful, too.

WinMX runs like Gnutella, but it's easier. You can get roms there. :rolleyes:
*sound of thunder*

/me see's the gods about to come down from heaven to strike down the mortal...

·
Registered
513 Posts
>One of the good things about AG is that you can run it on a
>network without hacking into it.
Not to mention that it finds shares that're local to you, so if there's songs that people on your local network already have, it'll stay on your local network rather than trying to get it remotely.

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
spyware???

...hey, i'm a FREAK

·
Registered
513 Posts
>spyware???
Um...yes, spywear. WebHancer and (if you're not attentive) Gator and some other useless bit 'o cruft. To be honest, I think that's how AG makes their money, so I suppose it's not nice to try and remove it but in the case of WebHancer it can trash your TCP/IP stack if you're not careful (namely, it doesn't play well with IIS). As I said, you can use AdAware to remove it.

2,209 Posts
I don't like morpheus much, I think it has a bad slection and alot of the things suck. Once I tried to get a movie like the matrix and got a video of an ape peeing in his mouth. True stroy.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Does any one knows where can i download audio galaxy??

1 - 20 of 27 Posts