Next Generation Emulation banner

People or things that really piss you off.

3K views 73 replies 23 participants last post by  Cold_KillerAJ 
#1 ·
Imagine when you download sth and it's nearly complete somebody restart your computer.I really wanna kill that fat stupid Net Cafe OWNER.

#4 ·
My younger sister (about 13 years older than me) really pissed me off and still does. She fits perfectly in the psycho ***** stereotype found on the internet... it is so pathetic... lack of sex, frustration and delegating "blames" to someone ele are the epithome of pathetic. I really hope she dies.

#6 ·
Na na na this is no anti haruhi threat :p

#8 ·
U r lucky my 3g phone eats 35$ per 1.5gb

#9 · (Edited)
South African 3g prices VS Cambodian 3g prices(is that a country?):
R1800 for 3gig 3g=R600 per gig=59.1765 US Dollar per gig=59.176 * 1.5 =88.764 usd per 1.5 gig
88.764>35 (or even 35 times 2)
South Africa owns!!!!
link to currency converter:XE - The World's Favorite Currency and Foreign Exchange Site

#10 · (Edited)
I get pissed of at my isp (telkom) cause I get a monthly cap (download limit) of 3gig :mad:
You're not the only one here with a 3GB cap *thinks about Schumi* :p

South African 3g prices VS Cambodian 3g prices(is that a country?):
R1800 for 3gig 3g=R600 per gig=59.1765 US Dollar per gig=59.176 * 1.5 =88.764 usd per 1.5 gig
88.764>35 (or even 35 times 2)
South Africa owns!!!!
link to currency converter:XE - The World's Favorite Currency and Foreign Exchange Site
You have a real spirit of patriotism don't you?

:joke:

#11 ·
Omg that's alot of money

#12 ·
Wikipedia says: Patriotism is commonly defined as love of and/or devotion to one's country.

I love my country :)wub:) but I hate the big corporations that have a monopoly (telkom,eskom) and G****ment (look on someones location for the missing letters)

#13 ·
I get pissed when people put up Haruhi avatars. :p
Seconded!
You guys really should relax a little... Or at least keep it in the bin.

I get mad at idiots who take things too seriously, this is both unrelated and related to quotes... People like hardcore feminists and vegetarians who make a huge fuss from anything you say, even if you were not talking about anything against them.

#15 ·
#16 ·
Thirded. Who is this little haruhi ***** anyway ? Is that a new anime or something ?
I was about to ask the same thing.
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (TV) - Anime News Network

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (anime - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Not new but one of those anime that just become terribly popular for some reason. Its not the best I've seen but it is pretty good... I'm pretty much on haruhi side as its either with or against anime here!:lol: But some people have to learn to take it more easy...

#17 ·
You guys really should relax a little... Or at least keep it in the bin.

I get mad at idiots who take things too seriously, this is both unrelated and related to quotes... People like hardcore feminists and vegetarians who make a huge fuss from anything you say, even if you were not talking about anything against them.
:rotflmao: ur the one taking it seriously, we were joking :lol::lol::lol:

#20 · (Edited)
My younger sister (about 13 years older than me) really pissed me off and still does.
:lol:

Anyways, I'm interested in seeing what an average psycho ***** looks like. Mind posting pics, for educational purposes, of course? I'm doing an research paper about psycho *****es in Science class. Post the pic of your sister now.

#22 ·
Nothing pisses me off more than little rats on the train that swear and talk about doing graffiti and stuff really loud. I have been in tiff and little fights (once I had one against the train wall when they swore in front of a old lady and I said if they could watch there language then one laughed and swore at me so i grabbed the little **** by the throat).

People with just zero respect for those around them, just piss me off.

#24 ·
:lol:

Anyways, I'm interested in seeing what an average psycho ***** looks like. Mind posting pics, for educational purposes, of course? I'm doing an research paper about psycho *****es in Science class. Post the pic of your sister now.
She had some anatomically interesting pics in the bin on my other PC some time ago...
Maybe I will need an uneraser for it. :evil:

#25 ·
I love tcos' vast educational foresight
I have a Ph.D in awesomeness, Phil.

She had some anatomically interesting pics in the bin on my other PC some time ago...
Maybe I will need an uneraser for it. :evil:
Please do that. The future of science is at stake.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.