Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imagine when you download sth and it's nearly complete somebody restart your computer.I really wanna kill that fat stupid Net Cafe OWNER.

·
One of the most...
953 Posts
My younger sister (about 13 years older than me) really pissed me off and still does. She fits perfectly in the psycho ***** stereotype found on the internet... it is so pathetic... lack of sex, frustration and delegating "blames" to someone ele are the epithome of pathetic. I really hope she dies.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Na na na this is no anti haruhi threat :p

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
U r lucky my 3g phone eats 35$ per 1.5gb

·
mmm... Mammoth steak
87 Posts
South African 3g prices VS Cambodian 3g prices(is that a country?):
R1800 for 3gig 3g=R600 per gig=59.1765 US Dollar per gig=59.176 * 1.5 =88.764 usd per 1.5 gig
88.764>35 (or even 35 times 2)
South Africa owns!!!!
link to currency converter:XE - The World's Favorite Currency and Foreign Exchange Site

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
I get pissed of at my isp (telkom) cause I get a monthly cap (download limit) of 3gig :mad:
You're not the only one here with a 3GB cap *thinks about Schumi* :p

South African 3g prices VS Cambodian 3g prices(is that a country?):
R1800 for 3gig 3g=R600 per gig=59.1765 US Dollar per gig=59.176 * 1.5 =88.764 usd per 1.5 gig
88.764>35 (or even 35 times 2)
South Africa owns!!!!
link to currency converter:XE - The World's Favorite Currency and Foreign Exchange Site
You have a real spirit of patriotism don't you?

:joke:

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Omg that's alot of money

·
mmm... Mammoth steak
87 Posts
Wikipedia says: Patriotism is commonly defined as love of and/or devotion to one's country.

I love my country :)wub:) but I hate the big corporations that have a monopoly (telkom,eskom) and G****ment (look on someones location for the missing letters)

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
I get pissed when people put up Haruhi avatars. :p
Seconded!
You guys really should relax a little... Or at least keep it in the bin.

I get mad at idiots who take things too seriously, this is both unrelated and related to quotes... People like hardcore feminists and vegetarians who make a huge fuss from anything you say, even if you were not talking about anything against them.

·
The Nicest Black Guy
181 Posts

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Thirded. Who is this little haruhi ***** anyway ? Is that a new anime or something ?
I was about to ask the same thing.
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (TV) - Anime News Network

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (anime - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Not new but one of those anime that just become terribly popular for some reason. Its not the best I've seen but it is pretty good... I'm pretty much on haruhi side as its either with or against anime here!:lol: But some people have to learn to take it more easy...

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
You guys really should relax a little... Or at least keep it in the bin.

I get mad at idiots who take things too seriously, this is both unrelated and related to quotes... People like hardcore feminists and vegetarians who make a huge fuss from anything you say, even if you were not talking about anything against them.
:rotflmao: ur the one taking it seriously, we were joking :lol::lol::lol:

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
My younger sister (about 13 years older than me) really pissed me off and still does.
:lol:

Anyways, I'm interested in seeing what an average psycho ***** looks like. Mind posting pics, for educational purposes, of course? I'm doing an research paper about psycho *****es in Science class. Post the pic of your sister now.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts