Next Generation Emulation banner

10501 - 10520 of 10525 Posts

·
Thiccachu (Chubbychu AKA Pikachu-bby/Pikachu-BBW)
3,678 Posts
Do we have a thread like this in the bin? You know... to feel safer? xD

Also, @Xtreme2demax , congratulations!....
Nope, but you can start one if you're itching to drop some sexy pr0n pictures of yourself. I can put my weight behind a movement like that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks everyone. We are trying for a kid. You know when I lost my virginity I did knock her up bc she tracked her ovulation wrong. But her abusive ex bf found out it wasn't his, punched her stomach and she had a miscarriage. :'( And unless someone merges my account or changes my email on my main I can't get in the bin.

·
Aim 4 the stars...
573 Posts
Thanks everyone. We are trying for a kid. You know when I lost my virginity I did knock her up bc she tracked her ovulation wrong. But her abusive ex bf found out it wasn't his, punched her stomach and she had a miscarriage. :'( And unless someone merges my account or changes my email on my main I can't get in the bin.
Was he charged?!

·
Meow Meow Meow
1,395 Posts
collageclass.jpg

Did a Photoshop colouring workshop for the kids two weeks ago, glad they liked it.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
A video rather than a photo. I figured four years old was about the right time to start teaching my daughter to drive. If you're a worrier, this was in a small residential neighborhood with little to no traffic and of course I was only letting her control the steering wheel a little bit. I'm still sure I broke several laws, but whatever.

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
What the hell happened to X2DM.
Married and actually could be having kids by now.
WOW!

10501 - 10520 of 10525 Posts