Next Generation Emulation banner

10481 - 10498 of 10525 Posts

·
Crazy GFX coder
17,148 Posts
Looking fantastic bud! for some reason i can't get that old pic of yours with a cap eating a bread :p

....now go out there and fist the world :p

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
Damn.
That's the cover for Men's Health.

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
lol

my neck is completely fucked, see how far it's pulling to my left? I have so much difficulty activating pec and lats on my left side and tension headaches are killing me.

This is the first day of me trying to fix it, I'm giving myself 30 days before I get professional help, but my god man has this been the worst year of training in my life (relative experience all considering).

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
lol

my neck is completely fucked, see how far it's pulling to my left? I have so much difficulty activating pec and lats on my left side and tension headaches are killing me.

This is the first day of me trying to fix it, I'm giving myself 30 days before I get professional help, but my god man has this been the worst year of training in my life (relative experience all considering).
You are have what many people would call prefect physical appearance. Yet I feel like you're constantly having some sort of health issue. The moral I believe is to just eat whatever you want and be fat because you're fucked either way.

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
And have more health issues, yeah right.
Also live a shorter more painful life.

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
Yeah but who REALLY wants to live a long life?
I don't want to outlive the digital licenses on my video games.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
And have more health issues, yeah right.
Also live a shorter more painful life.
To clarify - it was a joke, but there probably is some truth to it. I'm not a potential Men's Health cover model like Snicko, but I'm on the upper end of the activity scale due to my business. I spend a lot of time lifting heavy crap (Yeah, with the proper technique), swinging sledge hammers, etc, and I constantly feel like crap, and I hear the same thing from people I know who are active in more normal circumstances - joggers and the likes always dealing with joint issues. Maybe me and everyone I know are just unlucky.

Yeah but who REALLY wants to live a long life?
Hey, there is also some truth to that in a depressing sort of way. They've increased the average lifespan by quite a bit in the last century, but they haven't dramatically improved the quality of life at those ages in the same way. It's not odd to live to 85+ years anymore, but I've known too many people that age that live miserable existences because hey, we can keep that heart going and those lungs breathing, but you'll just have to deal with that never ending pain and loss of brain function. I hope I die long before that happens.

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
You're a devastatingly handsome sexual tyrannosaurus Eli and don't you ever forget it.

The western diet has so much to answer for our general well being. Plastics and general industrial chemicals in our foods fucking up our endocrine systems, it's no wonder we feel like crap. Pile on a tonne of hours, an overworked culture that gives little allowance for people to live the best lives instead of endlessly productive ones, we have to look to weird methods to cope with this garbage instead of pushing towards a lifestyle that allows us to manage stress and enjoy our time on this blue marble of ours.

Personally, I've always loved fitness, but with inflammation, bacterial infection of my skin (my skin on my back is heavily scarred and destroyed, I've never had clear skin as an adult), and sitting all day (hence my crooked neck) I've never felt amazing, but slowly as I learn more about my conditions I'm able to manage them so much smarter and better. I feel phenomenally better than I did a few years ago, but the state of that neck position is putting a lot of stress on the skull and the muscle tissue within. Once I correct the position, I should not have such powerful headaches and should feel much better.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Reactions: snickothemule

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
That can't be the 10year challenge right?

10481 - 10498 of 10525 Posts