Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JNS just informed me on IRC that he published the old version of his great cheating utility <a href="http://pec.emucheater.com/" TARGET="_blank">[pec]</a> again ! Looking at the version number of this update (1.2b), people who follow this tool might wonder why he jumped down two version numbers - well, this update is for those who had problems getting 1.4 to work and encountered only problems with it - 1.2 seemed to be a lot more stable.<ul>Ok, the reason for this release is, many people reported bugs with the current release of [pec], they said it doesn't work correctly and they requested that I readd version v1.2 to the [pec] page, because this version works perfectly. So, if you have problems with [pec] v1.4 try this one
Don't expect that [pec] v1.2 is as fast as [pec] v1.4 or has as much features as v1.4. Also [pec] v1.4 doesn't support such a big database like [pec] v1.4 do, so I've done 2 codelists. One which is included in the [pec]-zip-archive and contains all games with "few" codes, and a extra codelist which include all "big" games.</ul>Keep in mind that this release is only for people having problems with 1.4. I also added this one to the <a href="/psx/vgswin.php">VGS win</a> and <a href="/psx/bleem.php">bleem!</a> section, as it seems to be the most stable one for those emus. You can also directly download <a href="/download/pafiledb.php?action=viewfile&fid=137&id=5">[pec] v1.2b here</a>.
For the runtimes (required!), the database update and the complete news post concerning this release, I'll have to send you to the <a href="http://pec.emucheater.com" TARGET="_blank">official [pec] homepage</a> though.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
what bugs? i use 1.4 for VGS, and I haven't seen bugs since i got it a few weeks ago.

that 1.2 version is a pain in the neck.....It loads up painfully slow on machines with relatively low (64mb) RAM.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts