[pec] - USER DATABASE HELP
Here is a simple step by step help to guide you through adding cheats :
1) First run [pec] The Plugin - Interface (pec.exe)
2) Click on 'File' and then on 'User Database'
3) Click 'Add Cheat' then 'New Cheat' will apear in the cheat-list
4) Change the title of your cheat in the title box (for example : 'game name - cheat name')
5) Fill out your codes in the text boxes under the code-listbox
6) And click on add
7) Repeat those step until you've entered all the cheats you want
8) Check all the checkbox in the cheats-list you wish to activate
9) Finally click on the bottom ok, it will close the window
10) Click "Send Cheats to Plugin" in [pec] and you're done!
Keep in mind that it won't modify the built-in database it adds a user.inf.
If you want to activate your own codes you'll have to select them in the User Database.
It's a hell of a lot easier to use Pec editor...
Then just go to a Gameshark codebase or code creators website and just copy the codes off there...
Hell I went onto a Code creation site the yester...hell they have almost every code possible.