Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,199 Posts
At first you enter in pec, chose the game in the list....(if is not there, try finding the coddes in another place.....and put them in the menu user database pressing F3...) then u can activate the cheats

(note: if u are using epsxe, u'll have to copy the file gpupec.dll (where your pec is installed) to the plugins directory where is your epsxe.....and then choose the plugin psx emulation cheater...after this u activate it...)

· Registered
1,199 Posts
Hey....about that error wich appears every time u open pec:

Cannot load the file codelist.inf Make sure u have downloaded codelist.inf from http:\\pec.emucheater.com and put it in PEC directory.
Pec will now exit....

I know that...if i unzip codelist from the pec.zip file that u can download in the site...it will work again...But...next time i open, it will have the same error....Thats nothing i can do about it??

G

·
Jonys, I am not sure what problem you could be having, since PEC does not do this for me. I would suggest that you go to www.emucheater.com (PEC's hompage) and send an E-Mail directly to JNS, the author. He is very nice and helpful and should be able to help you resolve your problem.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know that...if i unzip codelist from the pec.zip file that u can download in the site...it will work again...But...next time i open, it will have the same error....Thats nothing i can do about it??
well it did it to me once, what happen was that i took the PEC exe file and draged it on my desktop, when i started it it gave me that error... so maybe that why it give's it to you. try creating a shortcup if that's what you did... i created a shortcup and it works perfectly:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.