Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I downloaded and used pec to get past a legend of dragoon I was stuck on (the ghost ship on disk 2) after making dart level 60 with max stats to hurry through that one part I wanted to revert back to my normal level 22.Only problem is when i was done with that part I hit ctrl+g to bring up the pec menu and disable the cheats after disabling the cheats darts level remained at level 60 is there nothing I can do about this or do i have to start over to enjoy the game? any help is much appreciated :(

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
the cheats entered for lvl experience stats items remain sry to tell you this but either start off again or continue like this dunno of infinite health cheats if they remain even after you deactivated depends on the game never used pec with LOD by the time i got to play this game i didnt used cheats no more since no matter how hard but if its a good game i believe cheats and faqs ruin the game for me :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the cheats entered for lvl experience stats items remain sry to tell you this but either start off again or continue like this dunno of infinite health cheats if they remain even after you deactivated depends on the game never used pec with LOD by the time i got to play this game i didnt used cheats no more since no matter how hard but if its a good game i believe cheats and faqs ruin the game for me :p
*sigh* ok thx guess ill just have to finish like that I agree that cheats ruin the game and I normally don't use them at all however after doing the ghost ship like 6 times I decided to use them cuz it takes like an hour to do each attempt as there are no save points :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts