Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yer, mmk. It's me again. :D Alright, I'm using that PEC Gameshark thingy and it all seems to be good except for one thing. I use a code for Final Fantasy Tactics to change my main character, as well as everyone else in my party to whatever class I set.

Ok, the problem is, I do that, they become that class.. But.. The only skills for the class they know are the ones that are listed on the ' Squire ' skill list.
Lemme try to explain

Squire Holy Swordsman

Accumulate Stasis Sword
Dash Split Punch
Throwstone Crush Punch

See, I believe there is one more ablitity for squire, can't think of it, I think it's Heal, anyway. As a Holy Swordsman you get many more abilities than that. And I was just wondering if there was a way to get 'em. Cause apparently you can only get the number of ablities there are of Squire skills. Which is not good for a Holy Swordsman. .-.

·
RPG n00b guru
86 Posts
Ah, I see what needs to be done here.

Being someone who frequented the GameFAQs message board, I've found many different sorts of codes. What you're really wanting, is probably a code that changes the base class of a character.

Some reading that I suggest you peruse is found on www.gamefaqs.com, in the Final Fantasy Tactics section. The text in question is found towards the bottom of the page, I believe it is the Game Shark Handbook of Final Fantasy Tactics.

Read it, and enjoy!

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Mitsuki said:
heh, if you havent played the game for real, you should play it without the hax first. its a great game. -strongly recommend- :)

just my humble suggestion.. owww.
I think that this somekind of answer should have been written at first ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for the bump, I'm actually scrolling through old posts to see about a problem with FF7.. However, of course I've played the game without hax. Many of times. Why else would I have a Wiegraf avatar?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts