Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
breath of fire 4 cheats

i am using the pec. but no codes for bof 4 us version, and the jap codes dont work
can anyone one help ?

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Please try not to revive an old thread to make a new question. Have you searched gamefaqs?

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
december 18, 2004 is less than a month ago :p

there is a chance the original poster still could come back....

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
you have to enter the codes manually. In the menu at the top, there should be something like user database or something. Create a new cheat, and type em in :)

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
hushypushy said:
december 18, 2004 is less than a month ago :p

there is a chance the original poster still could come back....
Specially since email notification is working again :p

My first post talked about the fact that the original post was made on a 2 year old thread. I just splitted them. Less than a month isn't that much.

·
Registered
2 Posts
fireblaster_lyz said:
Huh? What is e-mail notification?
Anyways, my apologies then....
email notification sends an email to you whenever a post that you are subscribed to gets a new reply.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
heh. it used to be default back in the day...in fact when someone replies to a very old thread i still get notifications sometimes :rolleyes:

unfortunately, the email system got messed up. sometimes you'd get 2 or 3 or up to 5 emails PER THREAD REPLY which flooded your email and of course bogged down emuforums because it simply sent too many damn emails. at that point, it was disabled by default (IIRC) on new members. i simply turned mine off to help with the load (and to stop myself from getting 200+ emails today as i became quite active in PSX discussion). scroll up, go to thread tools, and choose subscribe. if you go to immediate, it will send you an email when someone replies. i do that for the threads i make to get answers ASAP :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts