Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so I'm looking for help on finding these things for the PSX FFs other than VII (obviously not VII since that one I already have these for). For those who don't know what I'm talking about, this is what I mean:

The Snake Pit - Something Bloody Different >> Final Fantasy 7: Enemy Battle Digits

However, I am not sure if this exists for the other FFs or not...if anyone knows, it would be greatly appreciated if I could know! I have specific reasons for wanting to find these codes (namely, for getting images and the such for the Final Fantasy Wiki, and it's just easier to do it this way than go through the entire game just to fight one boss ya know?)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Umm like this?

Monster To Fight Modifier
80082C08 ????

and the list: Final Fantasy VIII - Monster Digits (PSX Cheats) - CodeTwink Forums

That's for Final Fantasy VIII NTSC US/C

EDIT: btw i noticed that list is quite short, but it just is on that site alread. think with some tests you'll find more mobs than those.. it seemed to skip some values anyway.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, exactly like those. I'll probably experiment with those to see if those work, and maybe MAYBE compile a list of those for others IF it works. I'm pretty sure I have the NTSC US version soo....thanks for the help on that! May have to look into FFIX and see if there's some for that too, after I figure out how to set up the settings again for ePSXe for them.....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So after getting the code for enemy battle modifiers, I found out that there were no document that showed the different codes for each encounter. So, I decided to make my own text file (took forever to do this....about a week non-stop >_< ). There's even some that I'm still not sure if they're correct (mainly the Fastitocalon-F/Fastitocalon encounters, and whether one of the Tonberry encounters leads to the Tonberry King fight as well, since I did this while having all of the GFs....

http://xenomic.freehostia.com/Text/FFVIII Enemy Battle Digits Code.txt

Hope you guys enjoy, and that it comes to good use for you!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright, I'm not having any luck finding these codes for FFIX now, if they even EXIST in the first place. Can anyone confirm that they do or not?? Would be VERY helpful ^^;;

·
Registered
1 Posts
So after getting the code for enemy battle modifiers, I found out that there were no document that showed the different codes for each encounter. So, I decided to make my own text file (took forever to do this....about a week non-stop >_< ). There's even some that I'm still not sure if they're correct (mainly the Fastitocalon-F/Fastitocalon encounters, and whether one of the Tonberry encounters leads to the Tonberry King fight as well, since I did this while having all of the GFs....

http://xenomic.freehostia.com/Text/FFVIII Enemy Battle Digits Code.txt

Hope you guys enjoy, and that it comes to good use for you!
thank you, just what i was looking for. good job

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You're very welcomed. Now if I could get the codes like this for FFIX, it'd be great, but I have no idea how to do so (nor know of where to find em). If anyone can help on that, even with the beginning code like up above, that would be very much appreciated~ Would mean I could get screenshots a lot easier that way, and have another list like the one above.

·
Registered
1 Posts
[QUOTE = "Xenomic,
muchas gracias,

Yo estaba haciendo lo mismo hasta que se me ocurrió mirar si alguien ya lo había hecho y encontré esto

1 - 8 of 8 Posts