Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Geez, don't ban me for saying any of this.

I got pcsx2 .6 and tried to play some games on it, none of them worked (black screen @ 8 fps), which is to be expected.

I would like to thank the developers, because they have come a long way in PS2 emulation.

There are only two games I care about playing: Gran Turismo 3 and Final Fantasy X. Well, I'm sure Gran Turismo 4 when it coems out, but whatever.

The day that I can play these games on my computer, I want to give them lots of money.

Out.

·
Registered
330 Posts
you obviosly only read one word of his post....
Voodoo: Alot of people are interested in FFX on PCSX2, including I. its getting there.. slowly, but getting there :) just be patient and one day you could be playing FFX on your PC (hopefuly before square bring it to PC anyway :D)

·
"Insert witty title here"
1,049 Posts
Heh, I've only seen two games on the PC that beat their console versions. That would be GTA 3 and GTA: Vice City :p.

I

·
0 Posts
You are prepared to give lots of money when it works on PC although you could use this money ot earn a real PS2 and play this games right now without technical problems. Congratulations, you are truly a Emulation Fan. :thumb:

·
Registered
39 Posts
DC_daNMan said:
you obviosly only read one word of his post....
Voodoo: Alot of people are interested in FFX on PCSX2, including I. its getting there.. slowly, but getting there :) just be patient and one day you could be playing FFX on your PC (hopefuly before square bring it to PC anyway :D)
when this day will come.... i think i will be playing FFXX on my playstaion 5

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
DC_daNMan said:
thats about the right timescale..
Only playstation will never get as far as 5

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
or they will change name of the console :) playstation 5... doesn't sound good :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts