Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am not able to play pcsx2 with gdsx plugin with directx 10. I have Vista Ultimate 32bit and d3dx10_40.dll also. I am able to play with gdsx directx 9.

why? Please help.

thanks!

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
do you have a dx10 capable gfx card.

·
Registered IT crowd
680 Posts
dunno.

We'll need more precisions (error msg, screenshots, etc...)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
they didn't worked.When I click on run CD/DVD vista says that pcsx2 has stopped working. Pcsx2 don't shows any error message.
can anyone upload their d3dx10_40.dll cause I downloaded it.

With directx 9 i play dbz infinite world and smackdown vs raw 2009 at 40-60 fps.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
You must be doing something wrong. And it most likely has to do with that request of uploading dlls.
You do not do that! Install the directx updates and get the gsdx requirements (as you said you did, hope you installed them too ;) ).

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
Yeah, I'd try deleting that .dll you downloaded, and reinstall the ones in those links again.

Otherwise, if it's actually letting you select DirectX 10, but just crashing, then I can only guess the problem is elsewhere (but what, I don't know).

Here's a way to find out if it is something else. Can you use DirectX 10 in other things?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.