Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted some news awhile back on pcsx2. Thought you may like to know )
Having broken the 100,000!! unique visitor count, and nearing the 500,000 page clicks mark oO we decided to thank all the people who have visited this site, and support the project with a few videos from the current WIP 0.9 version.

All videos are divX and are being shared using Bit Torrent, thus you will need a Bit Torrent client such as Azureus to get these videos!

Four videos for you to enjoy:

Final Fantasy X - Ingame At Kilika
2 Minutes 44 Seconds | 28.7MB | Real Ingame Speed - 10-32 FPS.

Guilty Gear Isuka - Ingame Fighting Action
2 Minutes 12 Seconds | 23.4MB | Real Ingame Speed - 20-25 FPS.

Rakugaki Onkoku 3D Intro
2 Minutes 28 Seconds | 19.4MB | Real Ingame Speed - 10-15 FPS.

Virtua Fighter 4 - Evolution - Some fun ingame action!
2 Minutes 35 Seconds | 27.6MB | Real Ingame Speed - 10-15 FPS.

All the videos where recorded through GSdx and are automatically sped up, so you are NOT watching actual emulated speeds! The real FPS is shown under each video link! Given that these videos are being shared through Bit Torrent, we ask if you could seed (share) these files for aslong as possible!

Thankyou for visiting, and enjoy the videos! :cool:

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
This is amazing! great FPS also!

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
Viper_Viper said:
This is amazing! great FPS also!
Um, you do understand that the emulator doesn't run these at the speed the video plays in, right? The video capture in gsdx9 automatically speeds up the playback to the game's original framerate.;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Perhaps Viper_Viper was talking about the plugin being able to make it that framerate :p

Great videos~!

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
vegnadragon said:
Can't you guys upload these files at www.putfile.com or www.megaupload.com ? instead of always place those bit.
  • Those hosts like any other free 'host services' will ban domains that hotlink over x GiB in bandwidth. In less than 24hours those files have done 28.778 GiB in transfer!

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
vegnadragon said:
Can't you guys upload these files at www.putfile.com or www.megaupload.com ? instead of always place those bit.

well users are asked to seed as long as possible, the point it to try and keep them alive as long as they can, if you take the video then close it you are by no means helping us out, we get hundreds of downloads, yet about 8 users end up seeding from them.

so please seed as long as possible people!

thank you ;p

and what CK said ;p

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
Just saying it again: please help seed these, all the files I'm seeding have a ration over 10, and yet, I'm seeing no seeds. Please help get these spread around, I'm not a torrent server, mmkay?:p

·
Registered
11 Posts
Quick question:
Could you enable scraping on the tracker? Or is it disabled on purpose?
It would be better to know the seeder/leecher ratio for those on adsl lines with 2mbit/180kbit speeds, (like me) we can't seed always during the daytime, but when I would see that there is a 1:5 ratio I would seed.

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
cucc said:
but when I would see that there is a 1:5 ratio I would seed.
If everyone were to look at it that way, it would never get done.;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
generalplot said:
If everyone were to look at it that way, it would never get done.;)
I'm talking about daytime, when you can't spend your whole upstream.
Also, there are clients/plugins which prioritzes torrents depending on this ratio,
so when you seed like 5 torrents it would help.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.