Source: PCSX2.net - NewsAfter a really long period of silence, we're back with a bang!
Today we are announcing the release of PCSX2 Playground 1.0.0395
Born as a 'playground' test-bed for PCSX2 modifications and code, the Playground project evolved into much more, over a period of about 4 months.
Created by Air (aka Jake Stine), arcum42, cottonvibes, drkIIRaziel, rama and tested by Krakatos, the team would like to thank:
- Thanks to the original PCSX2 development team, to the betatesters and to everyone that helped them. Without their work, PCSX2 would not exist, and neither would the Playground project!
- Thanks to the PCSX2 team once more for graciously hosting our forums.
- Thanks to the PCSX2 team once again for providing hosting space
- Thanks to Gigaherz for the render used in the playground logo
- Thanks to all the people who tried the various Playground revisions over these months, providing us with helpful feedback
- Thanks to everyone else who supported Playground, without you all this would have not been possible!
The PCSX2 team decided to support this project by having the official beta testers also test it and hosting their binary and forum, since they've been doing some great job
You can grab the new binary which includes a plugin pack (and a heavily modified SPU2Ghz for your sound pleasure!) in our download section here
For more information,check the dedicated forum here
Also,today we open our new official forums, hosted right here at pcsx2.net We would like to thank Bobbi and the NGemu network for hosting our forums for so long!
Our new forum is totally dedicated to PCSX2 and has sections for the official release,the public beta, plugins and the playground build
We hope you enjoy it, you can visit by clicking here
Note: Your verification mail might end up in junk mail, please check there!
Note2: We moved our official SVN repository from sourceforge to google code: pcsx2 - Google Code