Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello guys :) first post hope you can help with a problem i have.

I was testing around with some memcards savegames, and donno what happened but my settings got reseted. anyways i tryed to make them as i had them befor. and the FPS is the same (50), the problems is i have no Sound what so ever. Been reading some about the not having patch's on and i don't have that. The only game i play is DBZ BT3, anyways my spec is here:

Iam runing with a Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.4GHz
3071 MB ram
32 Bit Windows Vista.

Configuration: is GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSSE3) 0.1.14 (Don't ask me why i have it i have been testing like 10 Graphics settngs and this works best.)

Sound: SPU2-X 1.1.0, XAudio 2, interpolation: 1 - linear.

Bios EU V02.00 (no idea if you need that).

Edit: Also if anyone have a better setup for DBZ BT3 iam all open ears ;) as i sayed iam new to this.

If there is more Info you need just say so :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nope, no idea.
Try re-downloading the emu and set it up in a new folder..
Well i think i found out what it is, i have removed the memcards and made 2 new and formatted them all works fine now.. its wired :S only problem is that i can't use savegames, i have asked for Cheatmaster to make me one cos i **** it up lol. still waiting for reply tho.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.