Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

PCSX2 Memory Card Save Files and Cheat Pnach File Collection (Not Regularly Updated Anymore)

214K views 32 replies 19 participants last post by  Jony3000 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello to everyone who reads this thread, as the title of the thread says, I am here to provide game saves and cheat patches for as many games as I can, even though there's a sticky for cheat patches I've decided to put my patches on a different thread so I could keep track what cheat titles I have already released. I'll also include memory card saves for instant access for game unlockables and secrets. So without further ado,here's my small or vast collection of cheats and saves for PCSX2.

(Update: The Cheats are now located in the second post and the memory card save files are located in the third post of this thread so you don't have to navigate through several pages of this thread to find what you're looking for in case messages starts to pile up a lot.

Note: Before you activate the cheats, make sure that the cheats matches your game region and game CRC otherwise it won't work.

September 17 2020 Update - Added Cheats For The Following Games - 10 Games Added

01. Another Century Episode - NTSC J
02. Another Century Episode 2 - Special Vocal Edition - NTSC J
03. Bleach Hanetareshi Yabou - NTSC J
04. Dragon Quest V - Tenkuu no Hanayome - NTSC J
05. Devil Summoner - Raidou Kazunoha vs King Abaddon Plus - NTSC J
06. Jojo no Kimyou no Bouken Ougon no Kaze - NTSC J
07. Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix - NTSC J
08. Persona 4 - NTSC J
09. Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne Maniax - NTSC J
10. Tales of Destiny - Director's Cut - NTSC J

Total Cheats Available - 210 Titles

Memory Card Section Update - April 5, 2017

Added the 10th Memory Card Save File Compilation which contains save data for 20 games
and Full Playthrough Save File Compilations for Final Fantasy X International (NTSC J or Japanese Version), Final Fantasy XII, Tales of The Abyss and Wild Arms 3 (NTSC UC or US Version)

P.S if you need any PS1 saves you can check my thread here for PS1 saves and PEC cheats.
BT'S NGEMU EPSXE Memory Card Save Files Collection Thread

See less See more
This post has been deleted
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.