Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok, i got an iso of Dragoball Z Boudokai Tenkachi for ps2. [PAL] (the iso is from my mates game, he has the original, just hes over seas right now, cant get my hands on the cd)

now my problem is loading the game =\

i configured pcsx2 video wise, sound wise etc, it starts to load, but when it says "Playstation 2" u cant read it, its a grey box with like distorted writing, the game will start to load up like the crap before main menu, and then i cant see the main menu.... i press a button and it goes to a loading screen, i can see that but then it disapears on me again. Mind you the sound works as it shows the playstation2 loading screen but after that, no sound at all.

can someone please help, i tried giving the best possible description of whats wrong. its 1am lol bit tired so i tried my best.

also, if anyone could help me out wiht the configuration, maybe thats whats wrong.

My pc specs are:
AMD Athlon XP 2600+
Radeon 9800 Pro (128mb)
1gb Ram.

guess thats all thats needed really.

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
the problem is emulation is incomplete.

read the configuration guide, check the screenshots thread to se if there's anything that can help you in there, if not, wait for 0.9 and try again

·
Heretic
2,766 Posts
No one really answered the original posters question. If you plan to get further, first disable sound. The sound plugin is well known to cause lots of bugs including making the emulator crash. Also try stepping down the CPU setting as that will raise compatibilty (but lower playability due to speed). But as others have half stated, its not really worth the trouble right now. Sorry.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.