Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CPU: Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor T2390, Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology, 1.86 GHz

Memory: 2GB/Go DDR2 SDRAM

HDD: 160 GB/Go

WLAN: 802.11 b/g

Graphics: Mobile Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100

YouTube - Emulator PCSX2 how to config. Best Settings! 70 FPS!

I followed this video's instructions and now the only problem is the thing crashing when the ZeroGS screen comes on.

I've heard that disabling Dev9 fixes this problem, but I don't see any option for disabling it.

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
What game were you trying? Did you try any other games?

To disable Dev9 you have to chose dev9null plugin in the pcsx2 plugins config.

GB and Go arent the same btw :p

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
copy and paste a screenprint of the cdvd configuration window so we can see what your up to.

or

read the guide for noobs in my signature.

·
4,713 Posts
Set Renderer to ssse3 hardware mode. Pixel shader 3. Then the internal res boxes become ungrayed and set it to 800 x 600 or less. You might have to checkmark off the native res screen which lowers resolution to the lowest possible setting, since you have a weak integrated videocard and a somewhat slow cpu.

·
4,713 Posts
you gotta read either the guide in my sig or some other one. You still have so much to set up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Your guide was no help at all. I'm still getting the CDVD loading error.

Do I have to buy a Direct3D 10 card? I don't know where to find one.

·
4,713 Posts
Doesn't work. I'm getting some SP2null error message.
set your spu plugin (sound) to peops.

Your guide was no help at all. I'm still getting the CDVD loading error.
Everything checks out in the cdvd config screen you posted. Have you tried running other games like shadowlady asked? Could be a bad ripped iso, and in that case i'd re-rip it.

Do I have to buy a Direct3D 10 card? I don't know where to find one.
You don't need a directx 10 card. DirectX 9 is the requirement. And your integrated gpu supports directx 10 anyway so your fine. Only problem is it is integrated and thus generally not good enough for ps2 emulation.

You have a semi-low end consumer level laptop with an integrated gpu. So you have neither a videocard port nor a videocard expansion bay to accommodate a mobile graphics card.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts