Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both of these releases crash after i press file>run CD/DVD. I have tried this with two different games and both times, same problem. The same games work (almost) perfectly at the official release, with the exeption of the fact that i cannot save (ingame). I need to save ingame to pass a gamebreaking freeze in ar tonelico 2 (or so i heard) and with the latest betas i supposedly can save ingame, exept i can't run them:p anyone have any ideas?

I use windows Vista home premium an my relevant specs are:
Intel Core 2 duo CPU 3.00GHz
4,00GB RAM
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 260

I run with my same plugin configuration as when i use the official releases, so i dont think that is the problem... but what do i know:p

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Get the even newer beta, then do what the text in that thread says.
Pay special attention to the "delete the ini" part ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol, i didnt even see that they had released a new one:p i had tried deleting the INI's before on 636 and 658, but it still didn't work...

With this newest release at least the emulator don't crash but i still cant play... i have to delete the INI's each time i try to open it, and when i am done configuring i get between 1-3 error messages that says the games may be slowed. some EE/IOP problem about failing to allocate recompiler memory, same with VU0 and VU1. When i try to press file>run CD/DVD after that the screen is simply black with no sound:/
thanks for the help anyway tho:p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts