Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first at all i have to say that it is forbidden to ask when 0.7. will appear.

The ONLY thing i want to know yet is what it depends on that you release the new version. im wondering that because i think that 0.6. is almost one year old (correct me if i´m wrong) and also i have seen that you had great successes with the new version. for example: a lot of new games are running and the memorycard support,too.

thank you for answering and i hope that this question isnt against one of your rules because it is only forbidden to ask when it release correct me if im wrong. Also i hope that there are no noobs in here who use my threat to ask for the release of the new version.

cu :bounce:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
When certain objectives that the team has set have been completed(like memcard support) and the build is stable

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello:

The first thing i want to say is how can people help developers? In addition of clicking on the banner in the main page, reporting bugs... can i do anything to help them?

I'm sure that many visitors don't know this (i'm include), so can you tell me about this?

Perhaps in this way the emulator can be finished easier... or not...

Thanks

(Sorry for my veeeery poor English, I'm Spanish, please excuse me :) )

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Welcome to the forums pyllin :) Your english is quite good,ive seen waaayy worse than that around here :p
Now for your question:as you said the best ways on helping the team are reporting bugs when a release is made and clicking on the banner to help them raise funds to buy better PCs and PS2 consoles.Another way that greatly helps is submitting code to CVS and/or fixing bugs in the CVS code but to do that you will need extremely good C/C++ skills and in depth knowledge of the PS2 console which very few people have :)
So unless you have these skills,keep on reporting bugs,clicking the banners and i would add beeing patient while the authors work for a new release

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
When 0.7 comes out. Test as many games as you can and post screen shots. Until then Id say sit tight and wait for the release, follow the rules and make some friends!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ok, I will do all things i can do to help!! hehe.

I don't know anything about C, C++ or any other programing language, but i can do the role of pcsx2 small tester.

I think that you could create a kind of spanish comunity or something like that, because i take a long time to post here hehe :)

Bye!

·
Registered
254 Posts
If you aren't good enough to help them coding just donate them some $,they'll appreciate it very much :D .

-DeathPenalty

1 - 8 of 8 Posts