Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just downloaded PCSX in a package with FF7, and followed the instructions for installation and settings and all that, and when i click on "run CD" it says "can't run CDrom."

Can you help me figure out why?

Possible problems:
1) I made a .iso from the .bin/.cue files and mounted it using the hdiutil command from the command line. From what i've read this should have mounted it as a CD, but maybe it didn't do it right or something.
2) I already have a CD in the cd drive, mounted, and i can't get it out. (The corner of my macbook with the cd drive has a ... bend ... in it of about 5 degrees, just enough to make it impossible to eject the CD that was in there when i dropped it.) PCSX may be reading that CD first when I need it to read the iso that's mounted.

PCSX settings are:
Everything unchecked except "SIO IRQ always enabled"
System Region: Autodetect

Computer info:
Macbook Pro
OSX 10.4.11
2.4 GHz Intel 2-core processor
2 GB memory

Thanks for reading, any advice would be helpful, I literally have no clue what to do here.

· God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
as said above, we do not provide support for pirated games. if you already own the game, you need to make your own image of it instead of downloading one, there are threads here that will explain this process. please read over the board rules before posting again.

http://forums.ngemu.com/751350-post2.html

closed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.