Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay here is the problem i just got ape escape iso and tried to play it on epsxe and spike would not walk and i set it so i could move with my mouse and he barely moves if any at all :(. I soon heard about pcsx and the n rage plugin allowing you to assighns analog stick movements so i downloaded pcsx and i tried playing the game and it crashes after it sais this game need a dualshock remote to play i am so close to playing this game and i real whant to play it! has anyone ever played this game with a keyboard!? is it possible!?

this is my very first post on this forum so i am sorry if i posted in the wrong forum or did something wrong. but please can someone help me like is there a plugin that i can use to move with analog sticks using a keyboard because i know about the xbox 360 controllers and all but i cant buy a new one now :( and i cant find any of those other ones that work with epsxe.

thank you for your replies very much and thank you for taking your time to read this.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Please!

Hello? anyone there please help me! i whanna play ape escape badly! so badly it hurts it is one of my fav games for ps1 i whant to play it please somebody help!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
get an analogue controller.

i cant afford to get one right now is there any way i can assign annalog stick movements on my keyboard you can do this with the n rage plugin and pcsx but i cant get the plugin to work at all. i configured everything and all but i cant hit any buttons i assigned for it can you help me with this? and would any regular xbox 360 controller work? because i was gonna buy one when i got enough money so i could play ape escape on epsxe

sorry for the long reple its kinda a habbit and i just got done playing final fantasy viii on epsxe ^_^ i love ffviii squall is my fave character outa the whole game series :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
okay i downloaded the plugin and i could not get it to work but i got the n rage plugin to work so now i am usin the n rage plugin. But i have a bigger problem now..... when it get to the dualshock required screen it freezes and pcsx sais pcsx has encountered a problem and needs to be shut down we are sorry bla bla bla.... and then it freees and it is only ape escape because i just got done paying ffviii and i tried the iso and it works also i have the real ape escape game and i tried running it off the dis and it still crashes and i tried a iso and it still crashes. i have also tried chaging all my plugins numerous times and still nothing and i know my settings and pcsx works because final fantasy 8 works in it

anyone got any suggestions?

Thank You.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.