Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok...so i downloaded the newest playground version (rev479) form re4rainbow.4shared.com because in the post above there was written that naruto accel 2 can be played without crashes when performing ougis. But everytime i run a dvd or iso image the emulator crashes. The error i get is 0xc00002b4...so i googled for it and it says "{EXCEPTION} Multiple floating-point faults". I didn't find on google any other complaints so is it because of my rig or what???

My specs are:
XP SP3 (haven't tried vista ...because its not installed right now)
E8500 oc @4.3GHz
2GB G.Skill DDR2 @1066MHz
ATI HD 2600XT 512MB 800/2200MHz

i'm using:
GSDX 1.12 sse4 dx9
Zero SPU 0.4.6 (tried peops...but the result is the same)
EFP Iso 0.6.0

So if anyone has a solution for this or an answer why this is happening please post!

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
Can you post a pic of the "PS2 Output Console" when it crashes? Also did you try any older compile? it's possible it's crashing nevermind the version

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for all ur replies but i found the error. I've extracted the 2 exe files of rev 479 in my pcsx 0.9.4 folder and it didn't work...but after that i downloaded the playground version from the official site pcsx2.net and extracted there and it worked...so i don't know what the error was but its surely because of my files in the 0.9.4 folder (i have everything in there since svn 333 official beta).

but to my dissapointment naruto accel 2 still crashes when i do the rasengan with minato or naruto (tried only these 2 chars) and i googled for about a hour for rev 441 but couldn't find it...so if anyone has a link please post!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts