Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So pcsx says it supports all pete's and lewpy's gpu plugins.Out of these only two are important for me.Pete's soft and Pete's d3d (coz they are supported by my computer).
Pete's soft plugin works fine with pcsx.I was just wondering whether pete's d3d plugins work in the games or not?
It shows all the menus perfectly but as soon as the game starts it gives black screens only but the 2d stuff like health indicator or direction arrow is visible and game seems to be running.
So is it my computer or you guys face the same problem?
I have tried many games and it doesnt seem to be working in any game.

*Note* Dont ask me to use epsxe for playing games,coz its just a query about new upcoming emulator nothing to do with how good a game runs with epsxe.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Amberion
OT: liquid, who is that in your icon? Looks familiar...

Amberion
It's someone from this really neat fanmade (afaik) movie out on the web. It's kind of like DBZ meets NGE.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Haha, the first time I read that I read it as DragonballZ meets NGEmu! Then I read it properly as Neon Genesis Evangelion which I thought was awesome, while I still think DBZ sucks. But that's off topic so I'll go away now.

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
try ePSXe

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
874 Posts
I've checked the D3D plugins with pcsx 1.0, too, and you are right:
something strange is going on (I did quick check with epsxe, fpse and
psemu pro, and all worked fine). Even stranger: the ogl plugin seems
to work in pcsx. No idea yet what is causing the D3D issue. Maybe
a wrong init or a strange window style or maybe pcsx is doing some
weird multi-threating (but usually d3d is very forgiving with threads).

Well, if I have some time the next days I'll take a closer look

1 - 11 of 11 Posts