Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
96% Wow! I recently kind of got a bit bored of this game, but this really gets me exited all over again! It really looks so much better than Doom 3 IMO

(please don't turn this into a Doom 3 vs HL2 thread!)

·
Registered
774 Posts
Damn, I can't wait until I finish upgrading my PC so I can actually play it. Unfourtunately, unless I get an after school job or something, that's probobly not gonna be until sometime next year :cry:.

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
...Just so you know that is all copyrighted material and is illegal to post here. I thought pcgamer gave it a 98%... at least the USA version did...but then again they also gave Doom 3 a 94%...so what can we expect? A game where you can actually see?

Actually i loved Doom 3 but i think a 94% was waaaaaay too high...I think the hype just got them overwhelmed which is probably what this did also.

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
I have a copy of PC gamer sitting on my lap and it says 1.2GHz CPU 256MB RAM and a GeForce2 but recomends 2.4GHz 512MB RAM and a ATI Radeon 9600, The review sitting on my lap is from a Malaysian's point of view.

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
i love that scary looking skyscraper. :wub:

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Ah! No! You cant post copyrighted material! Even though its a magazine, its still piracy!

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Just crop the last page and show us the rating :D

S

·
0 Posts
It was all praise, speaking in terms like it's even better than the hype.

but now excuse me while I erase the copyrighted material from my brain.
*zzap*

·
Registered
356 Posts
What happened to my post? I meant it as a joke because I feel like valve is toying with my emotions. I mean every news source claims that it's gone gold but it really hasn't.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
I have a feeling Reichfuher has someting to do with it :p

S

·
0 Posts
Squigi63> you know how those magazines always get it before you do?
well...they did. ;)

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Samor said:
what are the minimum specs?
should I even bother with a GF4? ;)

CS:S runs great on my GF4, so should HL2. :p

·
Registered
356 Posts
CS:source runs fine on my radeon 7500 (fine = it runs) I get about 20fps on medium settings.

Squigi63> you know how those magazines always get it before you do?
well...they did.
Yeah I kinda knew that it just that it hasn't even gotten an official gold announcement! How the sam hell to they get to review the game when it doesn't even have a release date?

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Valve sends it to them so they can create even more hype for people, so when it does get released people go nuts for it. :p

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Squigi63 said:
What happened to my post? I meant it as a joke because I feel like valve is toying with my emotions. I mean every news source claims that it's gone gold but it really hasn't.
Ah, then you should have posted what you have meant. "I Hate You" had no relative meaning and was taken as spam.

Personally I hate all this crap about pinata's and stupid rumors. :hdbash:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts