Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Better be better than yesterday
4,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is the "International Talk Like a Pirate Day" (ah yeah?)...Anyway Telltales is celebrating it by letting the first new episode of "Tales of Monkey Island" downloadable for free! The link for those who think I talk too much.:p.

Good legal download!

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Sweet, thanks for the info, even I can spare some bandwidth for something like this :)

·
Finger of Doom
823 Posts
Hah. That is indeed a nice move. A good way to get new people into the series(pretty much a long demo, but still) and to get into the good side of fans of the series(as if solely RELEASING the game wasn't enough).

Thanks for the info, though I already bought the full package. A game like this deserves such money being spent online. Even in advance.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
... i posted about it, and then forgot about it. dang moving in.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Sweet good to hear you made it X2DM, I also got it but with a fair while to spare but now I only have 25% of 5GB left for the month before my net gets cut off XD, before I had like 35%...I wish my damn ISP could calculate usage better.

·
Elven-Dragon Mage
2,828 Posts
Why do you keep posting in these threads to tell people you have no interest in the subject? I hate anime but you don't see me crashing the anime thread. Stay out or at least stfu if the topic doesn't interest you.
they proably do it to increase their post count. as for the topic i have downloaded and installed the game i just have no idea what to do. i made the goug fizzy and have tried to dunk the cutlass into it but that didnt work. is there something im missing?

·
!
6,312 Posts
Why do you keep posting in these threads to tell people you have no interest in the subject? I hate anime but you don't see me crashing the anime thread. Stay out or at least stfu if the topic doesn't interest you.
how about that?...see yourself and your posts first before babbling.

at least i didn't was an ass, i thanked him.

·
Better be better than yesterday
4,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hum....Wawa...I searched a little about Monkey Island and discovered the original game has been released as special edition. Great, especially that it is sold 5 bucks on steam (4.99$ more precisely :rolleyes:). Time for me to get my steam account.

how am i sopose to get the root off the plant then?
Hey, man that is an adventure/reflexion game. I can tell you you'll ruin its potential if you ask how to do that or that every 5 minutes, knowing the difficulty of the enigma will grow tougher later.

If you want answer, the best place to go is "Gamefaqs.com". But as I said, the game will be less entertaining.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.