·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,542 Posts
All 3 are fine.

RPCS3 runs full speed in all of my games that are currently classified as "playable" on my AMD 4800H + RTX2060 laptop.

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All 3 are fine.

RPCS3 runs full speed in all of my games that are currently classified as "playable" on my AMD 4800H + RTX2060 laptop.
Thank you.

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And is PC Desktop universal ? All you need is replace power plug for Europe and you will be fine?

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,542 Posts
Every AT and ATX power supply that I have ever purchased had a little switch to choose between 120V and 240V, so yes, you just need an IEC cable that will plug into European electrical sockets.

Just remember to flip that voltage switch on the back of the power supply to "240V" before plugging it in.

EDIT: Many modern power supplies are auto sensing and switching. In which case, just look for a sticker that asks for "120V-240V".

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Every AT and ATX power supply that I have ever purchased had a little switch to choose between 120V and 240V, so yes, you just need an IEC cable that will plug into European electrical sockets.

Just remember to flip that voltage switch on the back of the power supply to "240V" before plugging it in.

EDIT: Many modern power supplies are auto sensing and switching. In which case, just look for a sticker that asks for "120V-240V".
Okay.. some are auto sensing and switching and some dont but all modern PC are 120v-240v, right ?

·
Registered
118 Posts
2x of the more recent PC specs in my sig run RPCS3 just fine; pick your poison.

Reactions: spotanjo3
1 - 8 of 8 Posts