Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know any other traditional rpg for the pc other than final fantasy 7 and 8? I only heard about grandia 2 coming this end of the year.
Thanks

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
FF 11 is apparently coming to the PC 'cause it's an online multiplayer game (according to EGM). 's all I know.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Anachronox. I just bought it yesturday. Its made by the same lot as Deus Ex. The best way to describe it is a cross between Blade Runner (I :love: that movie!), deus ex and final fantasy.

Heres the link: http://www.anachronox.com/

The only problem is that there are still glitches in running under win 2k. :(

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
heheh i guess it's only a matter of time before we find Anachronox in Greenhills, eh, guwapings? (guwapings nga ba?) :D

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah...:)
Hey miki, have you seen fftactics in greenhills or anywhere else? cause i can't find it anywhere.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
i saw a copy at one of those tiangge stores...but it's the only copy i saw the last time i trolled greenhills for PSX CDs (last week) so i doubt if it's still there. i wanted to buy it, but i ran out of money buying anime episodes. :D

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey miki, i'm not really familiar with the stores at greenhills. Can you tell me which part of greenhill? the one where they sell comp and parts? where they sell clothes and vcd players?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
FF X will also be released for PC !! in the mean time play desperados , Diablo II , Baldur's gate, Alone in the dark 4 !!1

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Yeah,FFX is scheduled to be released for PC(hope it won't be lousy ported like FF7/8 who were good games killed by the converters),resolutions other than 640x480 would be good too.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
they're the ones selling clothes. just look for 'em there.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Originally posted by CDBuRnOuT
Grandia II is going to be ported to the PC...
Wow that's great!
I'll have to get it.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
I don't really know the date,but I think that it will be released at least something like 1 year after the PS2 version(damn).

·
Transcended
1,414 Posts
Since the fire, it's been quite difficult to find good cds lately in greenhills though.

The ones that sell clothes? Sigh... I've tried that a lot with no success. Guess I'm not a good bargain hunter...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts