Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well heres my problem dudes.
i downloaded Pete's GPU like it was recommened. and it doesnt pick it up. it recognizes the other plug-ins but the video one (it doenst show up on the list) can anyone figure out this problem? or any suggestions? im not even sure if there is suppossed to e a certain way the directories are supposed to be.? can anyone please help? :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well heres what ive done so far. ive downloaded the main zip which is the epsxe version6 and then the emu asked for a bios folder...so i added that and placed the bios in it. and thats as far as ive gotten. it recognizes the other 2 plug-ins minus the video plug-in. are there any more folders that i need to add? and should my epsxe folder be moved under Program Files?

thanks.

sorry if im being a pain. :p

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
You need to download the plugins and put them in the plugins folder. ePSXe has built in CD and sound plugins, but you are better off getting some different ones:
GPU: Pete's D3D/OGL plugins, Pete's OpenGL2 plugin, PEOPs soft plugin
SPU: Eternal SPU, PEOPs SPU
CDR: Xeven's CDR, PEOPs CDR

>and should my epsxe folder be moved under Program Files?

No particular reason to.
I would suggest you read the readme file from hte ePSXe archive tho.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the help n_w95482 & Kane-Sama!! it works now. :) . man THAT is easy haha. i did read the read_me files. but i guess i just didnt understand it. then again...it was 2am and i had just gotten back from work haha. that might have been the problem. :cool: btw. how do you create the ISO images. the only PSX games i have left are Thrill Kill and Castlevania Symphony of The Night. and i would like them to be on my Hard Drive so i wouldnt have to use up my cd-rom drive. the only probram i have is Nero6 Ultra Express. would i need something else like CloneCD? THANKS GUYS!

:bow: :yippee: :bounce: :) :guitar:

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Thrill Kill was never released, so you obtained it ilegally. That ends the discussion right here. Read the [rules]rules[/rules]. Closed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.