Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
crazy person
862 Posts
A normal parts of growing up ? Technically incorrect, I don't agreed with you at all.. Absolutely not at all.

If you think bullying is normal, you're less likely to say or do anything about it. Getting teased, picked on, pushed around, threatened, harassed, insulted, hurt, or abused is not normal. You are wrong. Young victims and even adult victims get hurt, both emotionally and physically. Young bullies can grow up to be abusive adults, indeed. This game is not fun at all. It's so disgusting & sickening.
If I may....

You don't play a bully in this game. You play a bully against bullys in this game. Many of your missions are based on helping people throughout the game. Anyway, if theyre nerds or any other stereotype. And the most *bad* things you do are giving out threats.

·
crazy person
862 Posts
It doesn't matter if you play a bully against bullys in this game. This game is not fun at all.

Also, seeking out revenge would just make things worse. A bully wanted revenge on those bullies for whacking someone up is a revenge and it's wrong, man.

One thing, don't blame the children or teenagers, blame the parents that have a misconception that a video game console is a baby sitter. Parents need to play an active role in what their children nor teenagers are exposed to, their lack of parental responsibility is to blame.

Does playing Bully make someone violent? Maybe and maybe not. Again, I know violent are a bad influence. Keep in mind that children do not understand violence in or out play as adults do.

Yes, blame the video game industry and blame the parents.
Did you play the game, honestly? Because, yes this game isn't for childern. But it's a satirical game, it has stereotypes, references to everyones youth, deep characteres, etc. etc. if you can't go on with that type of humor, it's your problem.

·
crazy person
862 Posts
Technically Incorrect: You assume wrong. Did I say that ? No.

Desred, this game is absolutely sick, that's simple. If you think that's funny then one day you will wake up and realize it wasn't just a humor anymore.
I don't exactly know, what you referring too. I thought a statement of yours was that this doesn't belong in children's hands. If I assumed wrong. Sorry.

Besides, you just say:

"This game is sick* The end.

You didn't answer me when I said this is humor!!! You didn't even seem to care about my points with the stereotypes.

So, why are the contents of this game sick and not just a satirical response on school life?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts