Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
But Playstation 2 and PC's "Bully" still has its critics, who say any kind of violence anywhere is not acceptable in a game. It created even more problems with the game, indeed.

Its content is too violent for young children,teenagers and even adults. In making such a game Rockstar has been juvenile, shameful and irresponsible... Rockstar is sick, period!

I would give poor score just because of violent content. Scale from 1 to 10? I would rate to minus zero. You may not agree with me, but I hope you will respect my opinion. :)

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
A normal parts of growing up ? Technically incorrect, I don't agreed with you at all.. Absolutely not at all.

If you think bullying is normal, you're less likely to say or do anything about it. Getting teased, picked on, pushed around, threatened, harassed, insulted, hurt, or abused is not normal. You are wrong. Young victims and even adult victims get hurt, both emotionally and physically. Young bullies can grow up to be abusive adults, indeed. This game is not fun at all. It's so disgusting & sickening.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
It doesn't matter if you play a bully against bullys in this game. This game is not fun at all.

Also, seeking out revenge would just make things worse. A bully wanted revenge on those bullies for whacking someone up is a revenge and it's wrong, man.

One thing, don't blame the children or teenagers, blame the parents that have a misconception that a video game console is a baby sitter. Parents need to play an active role in what their children nor teenagers are exposed to, their lack of parental responsibility is to blame.

Does playing Bully make someone violent? Maybe and maybe not. Again, I know violent are a bad influence. Keep in mind that children do not understand violence in or out play as adults do.

Yes, blame the video game industry and blame the parents.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Technically Incorrect: You assume wrong. Did I say that ? No.

Desred, this game is absolutely sick, that's simple. If you think that's funny then one day you will wake up and realize it wasn't just a humor anymore.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Interesting. I think that your point's view is (perhaps unintentionally) the same as the "War on bullies" conservatives -- they too argue that bullies has become too secularized. If you want your kid playing a game like this one, that's your decision.

Fighting/Bullying/Teasing/Mild Harrassment (all contained within the game) are normal parts of growing up.
No, I don't agree with that statement.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Well, this game is not humor to my eyes. It's sad, it's awful, man. Really. Seriously. I don't know why you think it is humor. You are strange.

If you've never experienced any of those, you haven't truly grown up.
Hahaha. Really ???

Admittedly, That's a big "If". :)

Actually, you really haven't grown up because you grown up believing that violence is "normal behavior." The world would be a better place without bullies but the reality is, bullies do exist and we can't do anything to stop them. We have pumped billions of dollars fighting drugs, bullies, and etc and it hasn't worked. I would love a world without drugs sexual disease, but I deal in real life, and not idealism. You need to understand that. There's NO excuse for violence as "normal behavior". None.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts