Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, NGEmu is planning to move on a new server within the next 2 weeks, but I still have to find out how to pay the remaining 300$ of the setup fees (thanks to some friends, the rest is already covered). Any ideas, suggestions etc. would therefor be welcome in this thread.

Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
900 Posts
try selling stuff? the holidays are right arround the corner. you might have good luck. I could use a plug for my ps controlers so they work on the computer. I'd buy one from you guys if you didnt mark it up too much.

other than that have you considered making your own server machine. you could probably get a dual athlon mp or dual p3 system for a decent price and then buy a few harddrives and run a raid setup. I'm not sure how much it cost for the internet connection.

I'm a senior member at another forum and i know our page is run on a dual p3 1ghz system with a raid 5 array. and this forum gets quite a bit more traffic. its not emu related either.

if you need any more suggestions just ask.

good luck bobbie

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
You could set up the store again...or do some kind of temporary fundraiser like other sites have in the past.

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
ok board freaks this is our chance to help.

How about donating a dollar for each star? ;) haha Ryos you're out 10 dollars! :D j/k

i'd be willing to help. :)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, donating would be the easiest solution, but I'm not sure if anyone would participate ... so let's ask like that, who would be willing to donate a small amount to rise money for the new server ?

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
I would definitly like to donate but right now I am myself in a donating position, so I apologize for that. But one thing that I think U should do is that get some advertisements and banners on the website and we will click it the whole day long....;).......so this will give U some good money.... I promise I will click.........!

I will try to think of some other things.....!

Ali

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,105 Posts
Why do u want to move to a new server? This server runs really fast,may be the fastest server i have ever seen.

What is the other methods to donate besides pay pal? I dont have cheque, credit card, etc...

Anyway..., i hope i can donate too, but currently i am short of cash. ( damn intenet bill...... )

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
I'd really like to help, but I'm still a high school student, and i don't have how to pay. The only way I get money is from my parents and they don't like much these computer things. They're those old conservative kind of people and they wouldn't like to help some people they don't evene know. I'm very sorry I can't help with money. btw, if you put some banners, I'll surely click on them everytime I visit the site.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hrmm, this needs some more sorting :) I'll open a new thread where we can easier track stuff. Thanks for everyone who participated so far :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.